Tuesday 16 December 2014

15 December 2014

Ffion visits the garage
Ffion creeps up on Gethin in the garage with the keys to her car;  Gethin says there will be no problem doing the MOT, “If I’m not sent out on any fake breakdowns.”   She insists on buying him lunch, and he shuts up the garage;  “You don’t know who’s about,” he tells her.
Sheryl gets presents from the cupboard . . .
Sheryl gets some presents out a of a cupboard, but on walking back into the salon, Hywel is standing there again.   
. . . meanwhile, look who has turned up
“You’ve ruined this friendship,” she complains, “It’s not nice being accused of sleeping with someone!”
"I've never felt like this about anyone!"
He apologises for making such a stupid accusation, blaming jealousy;  “I didn’t like to think of you with anyone else – that proves something.   What we had was great – I’ve never felt like this about anyone before.”
"I don't like Prawn Cocktail!"
Sheryl offers him one of her sandwiches, but he grimaces and says, “I don’t like Prawn Cocktail!”   She smiles broadly and answers, “Yes, I know!”   Then Llinos comes in and breaks up their little tryst.
"Have you noticed the time?"
Garry finds Gethin in the Deri, and tells him he has not finished the alternator job.   
Gethin is afraid of "the nutters"
Gethin replies that he is worried about “the nutters”, but Garry tells him he has only himself to blame.
“On this phone should be photos of Dani and me on honeymoon,” says Garry;  
"To remind me who spoiled it all!"
he takes a photo of Gethin, “To remind me who spoiled it all!”   Gethin thinks if he confessed to the police, at least he would be safe in prison, but Garry assures him, “There are no thugs after you, you baby!”
"Can't get employees you can trust!"
Ffion comes back from the bar, and Garry tells her, “Getting employees you can trust is impossible nowadays!”   Then Sheryl comes in, wanting to talk to Garry.
Gethin reckons he is a failure
Gethin admits to Ffion that his life is one disaster after another;  he put Sheryl in danger, when it was nothing to do with her, and Dani was so excited about getting married.   He had been blaming his father for everything, and now has made his sister unhappy.   
Ffion knows that Garry Monk is bad news
“That is always the price to pay, when you get involved with Garry Monk!” Ffion advises him.   
Gethin thinks he will disappear for a while
Gethin considers disappearing for a while.   “I could live closer to Daniel – now is my chance.   No-one would lose any sleep if I go,” Gethin continues, but Ffion encourages him to stand up to Garry, 
A friendly hand on his knee!
placing her hand on Gethin’s knee.   “Prove that he can’t walk all over you!” she urges.
"I thought I'd found my partner for life!"
At Garry’s flat, Sheryl hands over Christmas presents, and Garry tells her, “At last I thought I’d found my partner for life;  I’d been worrying that it would never happen.   I’ve always been able to sort things out, but not this time – I ruined Dani’s day and made her look a fool in front of everyone!   At the time I thought the wedding could wait;  if something happened to you, I could never forgive myself.”
"We go back a long way"
Sheryl agrees, “We go back a long way,” but Garry responds that they should not be looking back.   “We could create new memories – no-one is coming to the flat to disturb us.   
"We both need a bit of comfort!"
I’m lonely, you’re lonely – we both need a bit of comfort.”
Sheryl recoils in horror
Sheryl is aghast:  “You’re not talking sense now!   I don’t need this, I’m not starting up again – and in any case, I’m with someone else now.”
"Yes, I know – Hywel Llywelyn!"
“Garry replies, “Yes, I know – Hywel Llywelyn, he told me.”   
"He makes me happy!"
Sheryl tells him, “It’s up to me what I do with my life – he makes me happy.”
Lois is home, to a rather bare-looking room . . .
Lois is back home from University, and as she has commented on the lack of a Christmassy atmosphere to Colin, by the time Gaynor comes back from school, 
. . . but it looks different when Colin has had a go at it
he has overdone the decorations, utilising some of his inflatables.   Then Gaynor goes to CwmFM where she records an advertisement.   
Hywel is summoned to an assignation
As soon as she leaves there, Hywel receives a text message.
"I miss Dani too, and would like to persuade her to come back"
Gethin goes to Garry’s flat, and says that he misses Dani too;   he is willing to do anything to persuade her to come back and at least talk to Garry.   Garry provides the details of the hotel where she is staying;  Gethin hopes that he may be able to do something.   
"Geth, thanks!"
Garry actually says, “Geth, thanks!”
The lovebirds are at it again
Responding to the text, Hywel is soon round at Sheryl’s flat, and they immediately kiss.   “I’m glad to see you, after the day I’ve had,” says Sheryl, adding, “Let’s go somewhere more comfortable,” and she leads him towards the bedroom.
"I can't accept this stolen bag!"
Gethin goes to Ffion’s, taking her one of the expensive bags to thank her for encouraging him to stand up to Garry, but she cannot accept it.   “It’s a stolen bag – is that all I’m worth?” she asks.   Gethin is out of practice, and he rarely gives women presents.
"We won't let Garry's bags come between us"
Ffion says, “I can imagine Garry Monk doing this, but you’re better than that.   We won’t let one of Garry’s bags come between us.”
"Without all of you, I'd be a very lonely man"
Gaynor returns home, and Colin envies her family life;  “I wish I could find someone to share my life, and settle down like you.   Without all of you I’d be a very lonely man.”
Here they come, out of the bedroom
Sheryl emerges from the bedroom, followed by Hywel;  he enquires, “Are you sure it’s OK?   I don’t want to take advantage of you.”

"The time was right!"
Sheryl replies that the time was right, and they have to take things one step at a time.   Hywel assures her, “I won’t be able to stop thinking about you!   We’ll be careful.”

No comments:

Post a Comment